Multichannel content discrimination and overrides for Plone CMS
This package adds support for discriminating content and folder structures for different medias: web and mobile.
The package is a part of mFabrik Web and Mobile solutions package to build multichannel content management with Python.
This package cannot be used standalone.
- Mobile content overrides framework and UI support: title, description and text
- Filter by media utility functions and portal_catalog indexes
- Sitemap discrimination
- Breadcrumbs discrimination
- Portal tabs discrimination
This package is licenced under open source GPL 2 license.
Commercial CMS and mobile development support options are available from mFabrik’s Web and Mobile product site.
Our top class Python developers are ready to help you with any software development needs.
- Plone 4.3 compatibility [sureshvv]
- Properly uninstall overridden document snippets (title, description) [miohtama]
- Cleaned up some contact info entries [miohtama]
- Fixed unit tests for Plone 4.1 / Dexterity 1.0. May break tests on older releases [miohtama]
- Fixed missing Home tab on Plone 4 after installation [miohtama]
- Moved the addition of our getContentMedias catalog index from catalog.xml to the setuphandlers. [maurits]
- Added flag file so our special GenericSetup import step is only run when applying our own profile. This avoids lots of reindexing. [maurits]
- Do not yell on convergence form if no override adapter for the content type [miohtama]
- Fixed strange error where getUtility() failed for global utility and convergence form was not displayed [miohtama]
- Fixed portal_tabs monkey patch for Plone 3 and when gomobile.convergence was not installed [miohtama]
- Fixed @@go_to_mobile_site on the sites where gomobile.convergence is not installed, but the view is still referred [miohtama]
- Added zcml autoinclude [miohtama]
- Updated copyright in setup.py [miohtama]
- Major project restructured [miohtama]
- Added Spanish translation [Leonardo J. Caballero G.]
- Added full support for i18n [Leonardo J. Caballero G.] [leonardocaballero]
- Initial release