Extract and manipulate different Zope image objects
gomobile.imageinfo is abstraction layer to access image data in different Zope image objects. It takes in any image object or traversable path and returns Python Imaging Library object for it.
The package is a part of mFabrik Web and Mobile solutions package to build multichannel content management with Python.
Supported different image objects include
- Skin layer images, both file system based and ZMI uploads
- Archetypes ATImage
- Resource folder images (static media)
- Images hosted on another server (http:// download)
This package is mainly used with Go Mobile for Plone project to dynamically resize images for mobile presentation, regardless what kind of image there was in the source code. It is used to extract image width and height, calculate proper mobile image size and then resize the image for that size on a second pass.
See tests for code examples.
- Tests depends on gomobile.mobile presence
This package is licenced under open source GPL 2 license.
Commercial CMS and mobile development support options are available from mFabrik’s Web and Mobile product site.
Our top class Python developers are ready to help you with any software development needs.
- Mercifully handle remote image resizes with bad HTTP responses [miohtama]
- Unauthorized images serving for mobile issue fixed [vsomogyi]
- Nothing changed yet.
- Added zcml autoinclude [miohtama]
- Major project restructuring [miohtama]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gomobile.imageinfo-0.9.3.tar.gz (19.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|