Grail is a library which allows test script creation based on steps. It helps to structure your tests and get rid of additional test documentation for your code.
Grail is a library which allows test script creation based on steps.
Library usage brings the following benefits to your tests:
- strict separation test logic from test implementation
- you don’t need separate test cases as a documentation for your tests, it will be generated from the code
- separate logging is not required, test execution is automatically logged
- test script creation is easy for people with basic programming skills
- step implementation can be done separately
More usage details are available here: http://wgnet.github.io/grail/.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size grail-220.127.116.11.tar.gz (16.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|