gramfuzz is a python-based grammar fuzzer
gramfuzz is a python-based grammar fuzzer that is ideally suited for complex text and binary grammars.
A few of the main features of gramfuzz are:
- dynamic modification of grammars during runtime (and generation!)
- random rule generation
- separate rule definition categories
- probability-based fuzzing/generation
- targeted grammar category fuzzing
- loading grammar files (python) by path
- and more!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gramfuzz-1.2.2.tar.gz (19.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|