Data structures and methods for reading and writing PSSE data files
grg-pssedata is a minimalist python package for working with PSS/E data files.
The package can be installed via:
pip install grg-pssedata
This package is developed at Los Alamos National Laboratory and is provided under a BSD-3 license as part of the Grid Research for Good Software Tools (C18036), see the LICENSE file for the full text.
- Improved support for component default values
- Fixed type of xfrrat and nxfrat values (Issue #4)
- Fixed line endings in file export
- Improved support for non-string values in class constructors
- Fixed Bus default values
- Added support for default values in data files
- Improved error reporting when a data line does not split into an acceptable number of items
- Drop support for python 2.7 and 3.4
- Fixed bug where parsing lines with commas or comment characters inside single quotes would fail
- Added support for FACTS Devices, Two-Terminal DC Lines, VSC DC Lines, Multi-Terminal DC Lines, Interarea Transfers, Transformer Impedance Correction Tables, Induction Machines, and Multi-Section Line Groupings
- Initial release
- PyPI test release
- Initial test tag
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size grg-pssedata-0.1.4.tar.gz (24.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|