View and filter Hacker News from the command line: Posts, comments, and linked web content.
To view the latest README, docs, and code visit the GitHub repo:
To submit bugs or feature requests, visit the issue tracker:
- #94 - Update to prompt-toolkit 1.0.0, which includes a number of performance improvements (especially noticeable on Windows) and bug fixes.
- #62 - Fix prompt-toolkit v1.0.0 hanging while autocompleting the hn view command. Revert back to prompt-toolkit v0.52. This bug only happens on Windows.
- #48, #50 - Update latest monthly hiring post ids.
- #56 - Update packaging dependencies based on semantic versioning.
- Fix Config docstrings.
- Update README:
- Update intro
- Add Hacker News discussion of haxor-news
- Update comments discussion and examples
- Update TODO
- Fix urls based on redirects
- Remove buggy Codecov graph
- Add note about OS X 10.11 pip installation issue
- Add Gemnasium dependencies management.
- Update links in CONTRIBUTING.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size haxor-news-0.4.3.tar.gz (58.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|