My personal library collecting some useful snippets.
This is my personal collection of snippets that I use in multiple projects. Each one feels a bit to small to merit it’s own library.
So what does it include?
- memoize decorator (caching)
- a storage class wrapping a dict.
- unittest assert functions.
- Functions for handling large JSON documents.
- list_dir(path) –> (dirnames, filenames)
Feedback and getting involved
Send feedback and bug reports by email to hcs at furuvik dot net.
- Code Repository: http://gitorious.org/goobook
Release date: 2010-04-22
- Fixed unpickeling of Storage objects.
Release date: 2010-04-18
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hcs_utils-1.1.1.tar.gz (7.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|