Enforce license headers in files
Enforce license headers in files.
- Check to see if file headers are present in files. Useful for CI pipelines.
- Inject file headers if missing to files
- Built in support for Python and Terraform files, easy to add support for others.
- Proper documentation…
- Remove headers (in prepareation to change headers, e.g. copyright year)
- First release.
- Include licenses in package (bsd3 for now)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size headercop-0.1.1.tar.gz (12.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|