A helga command to generate either haiku or tanka poems
A helga command to generate either haiku or tanka poems. All five or seven syllable lines are user generated and stored using this plugin. Usage:
helga (haiku|tanka) [blame|tweet|about <term>|by <nick>|(add|add_use|use|remove|claim) (fives|sevens) (INPUT ...)].
Without any arguments helga haiku or helga tanka will produce a randomly generated haiku or tanka from stored five or seven syllable lines respectively. Each subcommand acts as follows:
- Get a list of the nicks of the users that authored the lines of a generated haiku
- about <term>
- Generate a haiku or tanka using a given term. This term supports any valid regular expression. For example, !haiku about foo will search for lines containing ‘foo’, but !haiku about foo$ will only return lines that end with foo
- by <nick>
- Generate a haiku or tanka with lines by the given nick. If not enough lines exist for this nick, then lines are selected at random
- add (fives|sevens) (INPUT ...)
- Add a five or seven syllable line to the database but do not generate a poem
- add_use (fives|sevens) (INPUT ...)
- Add a five or seven syllable line to the database and then generate and return a poem containing that line
- use (fives|sevens) (INPUT ...)
- Generate a poem containing the given five or seven syllable line, but do not store it for future poems
- claim (fives|sevens) (INPUT ...)
- Allows the requesting user to claim authorship of a given five or seven syllable line
A bit of an undocumented feature, but poems can be tweeted to some Twitter account. For example, generating a poem with !haiku followed by !haiku tweet. This requires some additional settings:
This plugin requires database access
Copyright (c) 2015 Shaun Duncan
Licensed under an MIT license.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size helga-poems-0.2.0.tar.gz (8.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|