This repository contains the Helion SDK that is just a proof on concept on creating a real OpenStack SDK plugin.
To try out the Helion SDK, install the package and run the following:
The script loads the Helion plugin and calls the two methods of the proxy.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/helionsdk
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/helionsdk
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/helionsdk
- Write docs describing how to use it
- Fix this README with proper links to source and documentation
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size helionsdk-0.3.0.tar.gz (13.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|