Provides statistical and plotting tools using general python packages, focused to High Energy Physics.
The High Energy Physics Statistics and Plotting Tools package provides tools to work in High Energy Physics using general python packages.
- Functions needed on day-to-day work, like calculating errors, residuals, etc.
- Classes to create adaptive binned histograms, and some functions to represent them using matplotlib.
- Statistical functions to work with Bayesian/Frequentist approaches.
- Utilities to handle poissonian and/or weighted histograms.
- Simple classes to work with the CLs method.
- A set of matplotlib styles.
This package is available on PyPi, so simply type
pip install hep-spt
to install the package in your current python environment. Since this package uses the Numpy C API, it is necessary to have Numpy already installed. If you attempt to install “hep_spt” with no installation of Numpy, an error will be raised. To use the latest development version, clone the repository and install with pip:
git clone https://github.com/mramospe/hep_spt.git pip install hep_spt
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hep_spt-0.0.0.dev5.linux-x86_64.tar.gz (89.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for hep_spt-0.0.0.dev5.linux-x86_64.tar.gz