Adds viewlets for embedding codes such as social buttons for Plone.
This package provides viewlet to embed social button to Plone site. The viewlet can be assigned to wherever viewlet managers through the web. Since restrictions for the embedded code are not set, you need to be cautious about the security risk with the embedding code.
Further Documentation URL
Once the package is installed through Site Setup Add-ons, there appears Social Button Code Setting and Social Button Configuration links within the Add-on Configuration section.
To start the configuration, go to Social Button Code Setting first to set the embedding code.
- Title of the context.
- Description of the context.
- URL for the context
- Language in use like en.
- Locales including country code such as en_US.
- Plone site root URL.
Once Social Button Code Setting is set, you can go to Social Button Configuration for the farther configuration.
- Get rid of portal_url. [taito]
- Need plone.stringinterp>=1.0.11. [taito]
- Bug fix for context which does not have type info. [taito]
- Fix test. [taito]
- Remove dependency from five.grok. [taito]
- Integrate Travis CI. [taito]
- Move test packages to extras_require. [taito]
- Add permission: hexagonit.socialbutton: Manage Social Button to manage social button. [taito]
- Fix bug for multiple line code. [rnd, taito]
- Add dependency to Plone>=4.2.1 and removed dependency to plone.stringinterp>=1.0.7 since Plone-4.2.1 includes it. [taito]
- Dependency to plone.stringinterp>=1.0.7 added to make string interpolation available in the context of Plone Site root. [taito]
- Add guards for cases of None to the upgrade step [rnd]
- Update registry.xml to enable import and export. [taito]
- Switch to use plone.stringinterp instead of format method for string interpolation in embedding codes. [taito]
- Fixing typo. Po-files initialized. Some translations. [rnd]
- Fixing the problem with some views: guarding the viewlet [rnd]
- google-plus image added [taito]
- Add class for styling against viewlet managers. [rnd]
- Uninstall profile to remove registry records added. [taito]
- UnicodeDecodeError for context title and description fixed for the viewlet. [taito]
- Add ‘Plone Site’ to the configurable content types. [taito]
- Initial release for use. [taito]
- Initial release. [taito]
- Kai Lautaportti <kai.lautaportti at hexagonit.fi>
- Roman Susi <roman.susi at hexagonit.fi>
- Taito Horiuchi <taito.horiuchi at gmail.com>