Mercurial extension to work with rietveld codereview
Mercurial extension to work with rietveld code review.
It was inspired by the hg nested extension.
This extension allow to upload to the rietveld code review website, creating a new issue and remembering its ID for future patches.
See hg help review for the complete list of commands.
|-r VALUE||Add reviewers|
|-i VALUE||Issue number. Defaults to new issue|
|-m VALUE||Codereview message|
|--rev VALUE||Revision number to diff against|
|--send_email||Send notification email to reviewers|
|--id||Output issue id|
|--url||Output issue URL|
|--fetch||Fetch patch and apply to repository|
|--keep||Keep patch file after application|
In the review section of the .hgrc file you can specify some default information:
- URL of the rietveld instance to use
- Username on the rietveld instance
- Alternate hostname to use in the Host: header
- Account type for authentication either ‘GOOGLE’ or ‘HOSTED’
- Comma separated value of username / email in CC of the review
- A boolean to indicate if the rietveld instance should or not send emails after the review has been submitted
- The base URL to upload to Rietveld. Useful for interoperating with subversion and git repositories.
- A boolean indicating wheter the repository should be considered nested or not.
- Use OAuth 2.0 instead of a password, defaults to false.
- Port to use to handle OAuth 2.0 redirect. Must be an integer in the range 1024-49151, defaults to 8001.
- Open a browser window to get an access token, defaults to true.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hgreview-0.4.tar.gz (7.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|