Mercurial extension to work with rietveld code review.
It was inspired by the hg nested extension.
This extension allow to upload to the rietveld code review website, creating a
new issue and remembering its ID for future patches.
hg help review for the complete list of commands.
||Issue number. Defaults to new issue|
||Revision number to diff against|
||Send notification email to reviewers|
||Output issue id|
||Output issue URL|
||Fetch patch and apply to repository|
||Keep patch file after application|
In the review section of the .hgrc file you can specify some default
- URL of the rietveld instance to use
- Username on the rietveld instance
- Alternate hostname to use in the
- Account type for authentication either ‘GOOGLE’ or ‘HOSTED’
- Comma separated value of username / email in CC of the review
- A boolean to indicate if the rietveld instance should or not send emails
after the review has been submitted
- The base URL to upload to Rietveld. Useful for interoperating with
subversion and git repositories.
- A boolean indicating wheter the repository should be considered nested or
- Use OAuth 2.0 instead of a password, defaults to false.
- Port to use to handle OAuth 2.0 redirect. Must be an integer in the range
1024-49151, defaults to 8001.
- Open a browser window to get an access token, defaults to true.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.