A Django app to generate google charts, excel and pdf straight from the database.
The Project can be explained as follows:
- Provide the chart details in an xml file.
- Provide the path to your xml in your settings.py.
- Make API calls to fetch the chart data as supported by Google Charts generated directly from your database. Or, you can just use our
- Use our APIs to generate reports of the charts in excel or pdf format.
- UI Ready Dashboard- Group reports in the xml file and see all the charts in a single page by just hitting a single url and writting zero lines of code.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hidash-0.2.29.tar.gz (1.6 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|