A Django app to generate google charts, excel and pdf straight from the database.
The Project can be explained as follows:
- Provide the chart details in an xml file.
- Provide the path to your xml in your settings.py.
- Make API calls to fetch the chart data as supported by Google Charts generated directly from your database. Or, you can just use our
- Use our APIs to generate reports of the charts in excel or pdf format.
- UI Ready Dashboard- Group reports in the xml file and see all the charts in a single page by just hitting a single url and writting zero lines of code.