HiLearn: A small library of machine learning methods.
A small library of machine learning methods. As most of them are often used (by myself), they are standardized and collected here.
- a wrap of cross-validation for regression and classification models.
- a mixture of linear regression model
- a plot function to show correlation between a pair of data (for regression)
- a plot function to show ROC curve with AUC score (for classification)
- a few plot functions, e.g., set colors, group boxplots, venn3 plots.
How to install?
Download the codes from this github repository and then run the following command line:
python setup.py install
If you don’t have the root permission, add --user.