HitchPython is a plugin for the Hitch test framework that lets you test
python programs. Specifically, it includes code to:
* Download, build and create a virtualenv from all versions of python.
* Run a Django runserver service using hitchserve_.
* Run a Celery service using hitchserve_.
The Django runserver service will:
* Optionally, run migrations and insert a site into django_sites table, prior to starting the service.
* Install fixtures.
* Run on a specific port.
* Get the URL.
* Generate a runnable manage subcommand.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.