utility collected by hupili
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
Why making a utility repo?
- Reduce repeated works.
- Code snippets and notes are not enough to memorize things.
- Make it easier to synchronize between my machines.
Why not call it “utility”, “utils”, “pyutils”?
- Some of the names are taken, including old repos and new repos.
- I believe different people have different collections. I don’t want to mess the public index. Probably utility will be used later for more important purpose?
Why the module files are prefixed with “pl”?
- Some names are taken by the standard libs and my editor’s plugin complains. e.g. time.