TinyMCE for hurry.resource.
How to use?
You can import tinymce like this:
from hurry.tinymce import tinymce
And then to trigger inclusion in the web page, anywhere within your page or widget rendering code, do this:
This requires integration between your web framework and hurry.resource, and making sure that the original resources (shipped in the tinymce-build directory in hurry.tinymce) are published to some URL.
The package has already been integrated for Grok and Zope 3. If you depend on the hurry.zopetinymce package in your setup.py, the above example should work out of the box. Starting with version 188.8.131.52.1 you do not need hurry.zopetinymce anymore. Instead it is sufficient to depend on the hurry.zoperesource package in your setup.py.
Preparing hurry.tinymce before release
This section is only relevant to release managers of hurry.tinymce; if you don’t know whether you are, you aren’t.
When releasing hurry.tinymce, an extra step should be taken. Follow the regular package release instructions, but before egg generation (python setup.py register sdist upload) first execute bin/tinymceprepare <version number>, where version number is the version of the TinyMCE release, such as 184.108.40.206. This will download the TinyMCE code of that version and place it in the egg.
- Upgrade to TinyMCE version 220.127.116.11
- Add ability to specify additional languages which are downloaded and installed to TinyMCE. By default, german is installed additionally.
- Change download behaviour to match the current TinyMCE download infrastructure.
- Pin version of hurry.recource to 0.9.1 because newer version have incompatible api changes.
18.104.22.168 (2009-05-04) (TinyMCE version: 3.2.3)
- Upgrade to TinyMCE version 3.2.3.
- Add ZCML configuration from hurry.zopetinymce. With Zope you can now use hurry.tinymce without additional hurry.zopetinymce. Please make sure, however, that hurry.zoperesource is available at runtime.
- Modified prepare.py to also cope with changed directory structure of TinyMCE 3.2.3.
22.214.171.124 (2008-10-13) (TinyMCE version: 126.96.36.199)
- Initial public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hurry.tinymce-188.8.131.52.tar.gz (489.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|