A piece of cake way to scrape product images from Amazon or flipkart
- Scrapes image link
- Convert image into thumbnail
- Encode image into Base64
- Save image directly to folder : In development
The reason behind this idea is to scrape image links are unreachable by using Beautifulsoup4. Thus switching to selenium gets you the images you need.
Installation & Usage
$ pip install imgscrape
- Imgscrape requires chromedriver to run. Download it.
- After downloading you’ll need to provide the path of chromedriver to the constructer.
from imgscrape import imgscrape any_var = #path to driver var = imgscrape(producturl, path= any_var)
- you can feed a list of product urls and get the image links in a list.
from imgscrape import imgscrape any_var = #path to driver lst_var = ['link1', 'link2', 'link3'] var = imgscrape(*lst_var, path= any_var)
Want to contribute? Great! Create a pull request and we’ll see.
- ### Todos
- Add support for MacOS
- Add more supported websites
Free Software, Hell Yeah!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size imgscrape-0.1.1.tar.gz (2.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|