A tool for monitoring and logging the temperature from a TEMPer USB Thermometer
A Python web app which displays the temperature from a TEMPer USB device.
- Install by executing python setup.py install
- You should get a script called in-glass in /usr/local/bin/
- Connect your USB TEMPer thermometer to a USB port on your computer
- Run sudo in-glass and visit [127.0.0.1:9000](http://127.0.0.1:9000) in your favorite browser.
- You MUST run with sudo for the script to be able to access the USB device from the kernel.
- For a JSON output, append /json to the URL. /json returns celsius and fahrenheit values for each device.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size inglass-0.1.tar.gz (22.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|