Python package for Innovation Sandbox
A Python module that gives access to the innovation sandbox API on the go!
- Super easy to use
- Very easy to understand
- Get the code right in your editor
- Just fire the following command in your terminal:
pip3 install innovation-sandbox
- It’s that easy. If you are using Python 2.7 use pip instead. Depending on yourpermissions, you might need to use pip install --user innovation-sandbox to install.
- Or you can download the source code from here, and then just install the package using
python setup.py install
Quick Start Guide
- To get started with the nibss documentation, check out: NIBSS.
- Just type in the following command to run the tests
- This will run the test defined in the files of the tests/ directory
- To Download and install all the module dependencies, just type
pip install -r requirements.txt
- And voila! All of the program’s “dependencies” will be downloaded, installed, and ready to go in one fell swoopidy-woop.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size innovation-sandbox-1.0.4.tar.gz (8.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|