Python wrapper for ipernity.com API, inspired by [python-flickr-api](https://github.com/alexis-mignon/python-flickr-api).
- Object Oriented implementation
- Support full API on ipernity.com
- Support OAuth authentication
- Built-in document of Ipernity API
- Context sensitive objects, easy to use
- Simple GET request cache mechanism (optional)
- Unittest to guarantee code quality
By far, just support Python2.
No extra library or modules dependence, Python itself is enough.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.