Python wrapper for ipernity.com API, inspired by [python-flickr-api](https://github.com/alexis-mignon/python-flickr-api).
- Object Oriented implementation
- Support full API on ipernity.com
- Support OAuth authentication
- Built-in document of Ipernity API
- Context sensitive objects, easy to use
- Simple GET request cache mechanism (optional)
- Unittest to guarantee code quality
By far, just support Python2.
No extra library or modules dependence, Python itself is enough.
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.