Provides a Plone interface for accessing the event search of InfoWeb Weiterbildung
|Author:||NiteoWeb Ltd., Syslab.com GmbH|
This package provides a Plone interface to the event search offered by InfoWeb Weiterbildung. It makes use of their web interfaces described at http://www.iwwb.de/wss/sucheIWWBServer.php See IWWB credits for more information about the content provider.
This package will be useful mostly to German users, as it explicitly targets a German site.
An example of where this package is used (with further UI customizations) can be seen on the German site gefaehrdungsbeurteilung.de.
- When sorting by date, don’t choke on empty date [pysailor]
- Minor correction in the docs [pysailor]
- Added EU-date sorting for the results, credits to http://datatables.net/plug-ins/sorting, author: Robert Sedovsek [pysailor]
- Bugfix for the default start date [pysailor]
- Unescape HTML entities in the results [pysailor]
- Initial release. [jcerjak, plamut, zupo, pysailor]
Copyright (c) 2012, NiteoWeb Ltd. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of NiteoWeb Ltd. nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL NITEOWEB LTD. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.