JQuery datepicker based on 3c.form for Zope 3
This package provides a z3c.form datepicker based on JQuery for Zope3.
- switch to new j01.form layout style concept. Replace old bootstrap 3 and 4 styles with new independent layout styles. See j01.form less for more informations.
- bugfix: make sure we setup integer not string for weekStart
- bugfix: set z-index, zIndexOffset from 10 to 1001
- feature: added datePickerTitleFormatPattern used for title format pattern
- bugfix: update to newest boostratp.datepciker.js because the previous version was not compatible with jquery version 1.9 because the toggle method in jquery 1.9 got removed.
- bugfix: removed document ready wrapper for datepicker rendering. This allows to apply changeDate event trigger handler before or after rendering the datapicker. Without this improvement the event trigger get fired and handled each time we setup the widget. This is not what we need if we handle the changeDate event with jsonrpc
- bugfix: bring back autoclose by default
- feature: added newest widget options
- bugfix: fix encoding issues
- bump version to 2.0.0 because it’s a part of j01.form since v2.0.0
- don’t forget to include bootstrap dropdown styles or take a look at the standalone styles at: https://github.com/eternicode/bootstrap-datepicker/
- bugfix: remove unused images
- bugfix: convert tabs to space in j01.datepicker.js
- bugfix: fix j01.datepicker.js include in configure.zcml
- feature: support bootstrap 3 based less and css concept. Just copy the core.less file and override the variables.
- use j01.datepicker.css instead of datepicker.css and j01.datepicker.js instead of datepicker.js
- switch from outdated eyecon datepicker to bootstrap-datepicker. Please review the implementation if you used customized widgets. At least inlclude j01.datepicker.js instead of datepicker.js.
- bugfix: fix date format translation. Use the correct message item.
- bugfix: fix german umlauts in months
- initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size j01.datepicker-4.0.0.tar.gz (33.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|