JQuery datepicker based on 3c.form for Zope 3
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
This package provides a z3c.form datepicker based on JQuery for Zope3.
- bugfix: bring back autoclose by default
- feature: added newest widget options
- bugfix: fix encoding issues
- bump version to 2.0.0 because it’s a part of j01.form since v2.0.0
- don’t forget to include bootstrap dropdown styles or take a look at the standalone styles at: https://github.com/eternicode/bootstrap-datepicker/
- bugfix: remove unused images
- bugfix: convert tabs to space in j01.datepicker.js
- bugfix: fix j01.datepicker.js include in configure.zcml
- feature: support bootstrap 3 based less and css concept. Just copy the core.less file and override the variables.
- use j01.datepicker.css instead of datepicker.css and j01.datepicker.js instead of datepicker.js
- switch from outdated eyecon datepicker to bootstrap-datepicker. Please review the implementation if you used customized widgets. At least inlclude j01.datepicker.js instead of datepicker.js.
- bugfix: fix date format translation. Use the correct message item.
- bugfix: fix german umlauts in months
- initial release