Multi select2 widget based on JQuery and z3c.form for Zope 3
This package provides a JQuery and z3c.form base multi select2 widget for Zope3.
- bugfix: fix missing no value option for single select widget
- bugfix: fix tal markup for display widget
- bugfix: ensure that we render all data for group select widgets. The last group and it’s children didn’t get aded to the widget.
- feature: support option group in TagListSelect2Widget and SingleTagSelect2Widget. The only requirement is, that the vocabulary terms support an optional isGroup property which must return True for option groups.
- feature: added InitDataMixin class providing a getVocabulary method used for simply define a vocabulary source for TagListSelect2Widget and SingleTagSelect2Widget.
- bugfix: use term.title and not term.token for translation if no ITitledTokenizedTerm is given as term source.
- bugfix: added missing noValueToken to widget classes
- bugfix; added missing styles for hidden choice text called select2-hidden-accessible
- bugfix: use j01Select2* image names in less/css files
- bugfix: added missing ; in varables.less at line 24
- bump version to 2.0.0 because it’s a part of j01.form since v2.0.0
- bugfix: make use of @select2-search-input-height and @select2-search-input-padding
- feature: support bootstrap 3 based less and css concept. Just copy the core.less file and override the variables.
- update source to select2 version 3.4.5
- removed SelectWidget as inherited widget class from Select2Widget and re-implemented the update method wihtout inlcuding the field css class.
- Added display widget template for ISelect2Widget
- improve css styles
- bugfix: fix linux chameleon template issues with line break in tag elements.
- initial release