Knowledge representation for the MCL site
This package provides content types and RDF ingest for knowledge items for the website of the Molecular and Cellular Characterization of Screen-Detected Lesions. It’s intended for the site https://mcl.nci.nih.gov/.
- RDF control panel
- Degree content type
- Organ content type
- Person content type
- Project content type
- Institution content type
- Participating Site content type
- Protocol content type
- Publication content type
See the “docs” folder in the source distribution of this package.
Currently this package supports the following languages:
- English (US American)
- Issue tracker: https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/projects/CA
- Source code: https://github.com/MCLConsortium/jpl.mcl.site.knowledge
- Contact us at mailto:email@example.com
Copyright © 2016–2017 California Institute of Technology. US Government sponsorship acknowledged. This software is licensed under the Apache License version 2. See the docs/LICNSE.txt file for details.
Add this egg to your Zope app server using the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe.
The following describes the changes between releases.
0.0.8 — No Changes But Dan Wanted a Release
0.0.7 — Another Aborted Release
Thank you, PyPI, for being so damned anal retentive.
0.0.6 — Our Great Institutions
- CA-1546: Add Personnels Institution Affiliation to MCL Portal
- CA-1553: Separate interfaces into interface class for better decoupling
0.0.5 — Ready for Prime Time
- CA-1529: Change staff label in participating sites to Additional Investigators and Staff
0.0.4 — Skipped version due to Pypi push error
0.0.3 — Skipped version due to Pypi push error
0.0.2 — Blobs! Blobs Everywhere!
- CA-1521: MCL Search and Site Map broken
- CA-1522: Blobstorage error on MCL
- CA-1520: Ingest URLs incorrect
0.0.1 — Knowledge On Fleek!
- Created types and RDF ingest for institution, protocols, participating sites, and projects
- Created types and RDF ingest for degrees, organs, and people
- Create new types documentation
- CA-1489: Ingest all new items from KSDB
- CA-1500: RelationChoice and RelationList fields are broken in MCL Knowledge
- CA-1501: Only text ingest is supported
- CA-1510: Some content missing from production site in dev
0.0.0 — Unreleased
- First unreleased release.