Science data for the MCL site
This package provides content types and RDF ingest for knowledge items for the website of the Molecular and Cellular Characterization of Screen-Detected Lesions. It’s intended for the site https://mcl.nci.nih.gov/.
- RDF control panel
- Degree content type
- Organ content type
- Person content type
See the “docs” folder in the source distribution of this package.
Currently this package supports the following languages:
- English (US American)
- Issue tracker: https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/projects/CA
- Source code: https://github.com/MCLConsortium/jpl.mcl.site.knowledge
- Contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2016–2017 California Institute of Technology. US Government sponsorship acknowledged. This software is licensed under the Apache License version 2. See the docs/LICNSE.txt file for details.
Add this egg to your Zope app server using the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe.
The following describes the changes between releases.
0.0.5 — TBD
- CA-1520 - Ingest URLs incorrect
- CA-1523 - Create sciencedata view to in case user decides to search
0.0.4 — Production ready Science Data
- CA-1509 - Traceback error on Contents button; upgrade to Plone 5.0.7
- CA-1513 - Science data view is much thinner than members tab
- CA-1488 - Link MCL to Labcas instead of labcas-dev
0.0.3 — ???
- No idea what went into this release, but it’s out on PyPI already.
0.0.2 — LabCAS Text
- Added text to describe labcas collection data
0.0.1 — Solr
- Created types and Solr Json ingest for collection type data
0.0.0 — Unreleased
- First unreleased release.