Fanstatic packaging of FullCalendar
This requires integration between your web framework and fanstatic, and making sure that the original resources (shipped in the resources directory in js.fullcalendar) are published to some URL.
How to use?
You can import fullcalendar from js.fullcalendar and need it where you want these resources to be included on a page:
>>> from js.fullcalendar import fullcalendar >>> fullcalendar.need()
2.9.1 - 2016-10-14
- Upgrade to upstream release 2.9.1.
2.3.1 - 2015-04-16
- Upgrade to upstream release 2.3.1.
- Add Python 2.6 compatibility (probably also Python 3, untested though).
2.2.5 - 2015-01-07
- Upgrade to upstream release 2.2.5.
- Add lang_all_js resource.
- Add all languages to locales dictionary.
- Remove upstream dependencies that are not needed in this package.
2.1.1 - 2014-11-12
- Upgrade to upstream release 2.1.1
- Upgrade to upstream release 1.6.4
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size js.fullcalendar-2.9.1.tar.gz (213.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|