Fanstatic packaging of jQuery-Timepicker-Addon
This requires integration between your web framework and fanstatic, and making sure that the original resources (shipped in the resources directory in js.jquery_timepicker_addon) are published to some URL.
To minify CSS and JS after updating to a newer jQuery-Timepicker-Addon version run:
python2.7 bootstrap.py bin/buildout bin/minify
- Update to 1.5.3.
- Update to zc.buildout 2.x.
- Add minified locales missing in 1.3.
- Update to 1.3
- Update to 1.2
- Update to 1.0.5
- Add minified versions for all resources
- Add timepicker_locales dictionary.
- Only depend on js.jqueryui.ui_datepicker and js.jqueryui.ui_slider. This avoids pulling in the complete jQuery UI when only parts are needed.
- Update to 0.9.8.
- Expose all i18n/l10n files as individual resources.
- Update to 0.9.7.
- Initial release.
You can import timepicker from js.jquery_timepicker_addon and need it where you want these resources to be included on a page:
>>> from js.jquery_timepicker_addon import timepicker >>> timepicker.need()
Also included are locales for the timepicker widget.
How to get the right locale for the current request depends on your web framework. In Pyramid you could e.g. do something like this:
from js.jquery_timepicker_addon import timepicker_locales from pyramid.i18n import get_locale_name locale_name = get_locale_name(request) if locale_name in timepicker_locales: timepicker_locales[locale_name].need()