A button based collection of custom_page widgets to use in your flow
A collection of custom_page widgets to use in your flow, as well as an extended Home page showing thumbnail/icon and color for your Projects.
The Button Home extends the default Home page will a few options.
Right click on an empty space on the Home page to access the Admin area. You will find the default Home with additional Home Settings:
- Show Status: Will show the Project status below its name.
- Show Archived: Will hide archived Project unless checked.
- Button Height: Height of each Project button.
- Default Thumbnail: Defines the thumbnail to use when no thumbnail is set on a Project.
As well as the Project Settings. You can edit them here, or with a right click on a Project button -> Configure
- Color: use an hex color here, it will change the button text color.
- Thumbnail: Define the thumbnail to show on the button. You can
- A file path (! avoid backslashes !)
- A data uri. This will embed the image in the database. You can use Chrome Developers Tools to get it from an image.
- A classic kabaret resource identifier like
In order to create a new Project or edit a Project status, you still need
to use the classic controls (The actions are in the Admin area's
In your Session class, override the
_create_actor() method to create
a Flow actor using
ButtonHomeRoot as custom home root:
from kabaret.app.ui import gui from kabaret.app.actors.flow import Flow from kabaret.flow_button_pages import ButtonHomeRoot class MySession(gui.KabaretStandaloneGUISession): def _create_actors(self): Flow(self, CustomHomeRootType=ButtonHomeRoot)
That's it ! \o/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for kabaret.flow_button_pages-0.1.12.tar.gz