A Plone add-on that adds image drag and drop to TinyMCE 4 in Plone.
kcrw.tinymce_imagedrop is a Plone add-on which allows users to drag and drop images into TinyMCE 4. Dropping images will automatically create Image content in the Plone site and render them in the WYSIWYG using UID references.
This add-on supports Plone 5.x and Plone 4.3 (with TinyMCE 4 enabled via plone.app.widgets).
- Provides a Plone browser view @@create-dropped-images which creates Image content in the nearest container allowed.
- The view can be overriden to customize the image type, the image creation location, or the markup used for the images.
Install kcrw.tinymce_imagedrop by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = kcrw.tinymce_imagedrop
and then running bin/buildout. On Plone 5+ you must install the add-on from the Add-ons control panel, on Plone 4.3 (with plone.app.widgets) it will be enabled automatically via a monkey patch when added to your buildout.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/KCRW-org/kcrw.tinymce_imagedrop/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/KCRW-org/kcrw.tinymce_imagedrop
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Updates to image insertion markup. [alecpm]
- Initial release. [alecpm]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kcrw.tinymce_imagedrop-1.0.1.tar.gz (13.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for kcrw.tinymce_imagedrop-1.0.1.tar.gz