Inject/eject JSON/YAML data to/from KiCad files.
Inject/eject JSON/YAML data to/from KiCad Board files.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://xesscorp.github.io/kinjector
- Parameters in one or more JSON or YAML files can be injected into a KiCad PCB file.
- Parameters from a KiCad PCB file can be extracted and stored in a JSON or YAML file.
- The currently-supported set of parameters can control the design rules, net classes, assignment of netclasses to particular nets, plotting options, and (X,Y)/orientation/top-bottom-side position of part footprints.
- Subsets of parameters can be used to restrict the scope of effects upon the PCB.
- A script is provided to allow injection/ejection of JSON/YAML data to/from a KiCad PCB file. In addition, the kinjector module can be used within other Python scripts to manipulate KiCad PCB files.
- Rearranged hierarchy of board data to more closely reflect KiCad board setup dialog.
- Added ability to inject/eject plot settings (but not drill settings).
- Added ability to inject/eject layer enables and visibility.
- Added ability to inject/eject part (X,Y), orientation, and PCB top/bottom-side.
- Added ability to inject/eject board design rules.
- Now works with both JSON and YAML file formats.
- Unit tests added.
- Command-line tool added.
- Documentation added.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kinjector-0.0.5.tar.gz (29.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|