_ _ _
| | | | | |
| | _| | ___ _ _| |_ _ __ _ _
| |/ / |/ _ \| | | | __| '_ \| | | |
| <| | (_) | |_| | |_| |_) | |_| |
|_|\_\_|\___/ \__,_|\__| .__/ \__, |
| | __/ |
The Klout API is designed to return influence metrics generated by Klout. This is a python wrapper for the klouy api.
Providing easy access function to all the api calls.
Klout makes the following information available:
What metrics Klout API returns:
1. Klout Score - is the measurement of your overall online influence.
The scores range from 1-100 with higher scores representing a wider and
stronger sphere of influence.
2. Network Influence - is the influence level of your engaged
audience. Capturing the attention of influencers is no easy task, and
those who are able to do so are typically creating spectacular content.
3. Amplification Probability - is the likelihood that your content will be
acted upon. The ability to create content that compels others to respond
and high-velocity content that spreads into networks beyond your own is
a key component of influence.
4. True Reach - is the size of your engaged audience. We eliminate inactive and
spam accounts, and only include accounts that you influence.
5. Influential About - The topics you are most influential about based not on
what you talk about the most but on the subjects you get the most
6. Influencer Of/Influenced By: These are the people who you influence and who
you are influenced by based on social actions.
To install use:
pip install kloutpy
Or to get the latest version:
pip install git+git://github.com/rogeliorv/kloutpy.git
Or download the source and run:
python setup.py install
How to contribute a patch:
1. Fork kloutpy on github.com
2. Create a new branch
3. Commit changes to this new branch
4. Send a pull request
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.