Python ZipApp Packager
This module contains a buildout recipe and a command line utility to help package Python applications into a zipapp, complete with its setup.py dependencies.
One of the use-case for this module is for building complex Hadoop MapReduce job in Python that relies in many dependencies. The zipapp can be distributed easily to Hadoop nodes for execution, or packaged as a script for Hive’s TRANSFORM function
pip install koslab.recipe.zipapp
This recipe depends on collective.recipe.omelette from Plone.
[buildout] parts = omelette zipapp [omelette] recipe = collective.recipe.omelette eggs = # Eggs to be included into the zipapp MyApp [zipapp] recipe = koslab.recipe.zipapp omelette-part = omelette main-function = MyApp.main:main output-file = MyApp.pyz
Output file will be created everytime buildout is run
- Note: place names and roles of the people who contribute to this package
- in this file, one to a line, like so:
- Joe Schmoe, Original Author
- Bob Slob, contributed monkey patches
- Jane Main, wrote flibberty module
- Package created using templer [izhar]
- Initial functioning recipe [izhar]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size koslab.recipe.zipapp-1.0.zip (21.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|