LDAP-based authenticator for Zope 3. It uses ldapadapter to talk to an LDAP server.
- Change conditional usage of ZCML registrations for views to use ‘have’ instead of ‘installed’ to account for consumers of zope.app.form which aren’t using the meta.zcml of that package.
- Display this changelog on PyPI.
- Actually remove zope.app.testing from the non-testing dependencies!
- Make registration of ZCML forms conditional on the presence of zope.app.form. This is probably a deprecated feature by now.
- Changes to use the ZTK import locations.
- Use newer version of openldap for test builds.
- zest.releaser support in buildout
- Reduce dependencies. zope.app.testing dependency still exists, though, and should be removed by adjusting the tests.
0.7 - 04.07.2008
- Updated install_requires to include all dependencies.
- Removed deprecated localUtility ZCML.
- buildout.cfg compiles openldap and creates a python-ldap egg
- Compatible with Grok 0.12 and 0.13 releases.
0.6 - 20.11.2006
- Fixed Zope 3.3 induced deprecation warnings.
- principalInfo will try to look up a group if it cannot find a user. This is to make ldappas support groups in a minimal way. It is still the responsibility of the application to add LDAP-based groups to the principal (for instance by subscribing to the IAuthenticatedPrincipalCreated).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ldappas-0.8.3.tar.gz (10.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|