A Script to translate .proto files to lightprotobuf messages
lightprotobufgen is a commandline tool based on antlr4.5 to generate lightprotobuf compatible messages from a *.proto file.
The script output on stdout it’s result
- The tool is still in developpment and some features of official .proto format are not implemented yet :
- import : imports statments generates an exception. you still can merge manually different files
- global options : the global options are not supported yet
- unique enum : will be implemented in next release
- extends : Message extend are not implemented since it’s mostly usefull with imports and they are not supported yet
- packages : Like google official implementation, it won’t be implemented because python use the file paths as modules/package
The 1.0 release will implement the full .proto specifications.
- Remove DESCRIPTION.rst because duplicate of README.rst
- Comments added to the grammar
- Correction of the syntax of negated set in the grammar
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lightprotobufgen-1.0.dev2.tar.gz (17.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for lightprotobufgen-1.0.dev2.tar.gz