A Script to translate .proto files to lightprotobuf messages
lightprotobufgen is a commandline tool based on antlr4.5 to generate lightprotobuf compatible messages from a *.proto file.
The script output on stdout it’s result
- The tool is still in developpment and some features of official .proto format are not implemented yet :
- import : imports statments generates an exception. you still can merge manually different files
- global options : the global options are not supported yet
- unique enum : will be implemented in next release
- extends : Message extend are not implemented since it’s mostly usefull with imports and they are not supported yet
- packages : Like google official implementation, it won’t be implemented because python use the file paths as modules/package
The 1.0 release will implement the full .proto specifications.
- Remove DESCRIPTION.rst because duplicate of README.rst
- Comments added to the grammar
- Correction of the syntax of negated set in the grammar