Simple all-in-one web framework
Lighty is a simple all in one web framework writen in Python. It includes:
- Tool to configure applications using configuration files.
- Simple ORM to access MongoDB (other databases will be added in future). This ORM looks close to Django’s ORM.
- Simple but powerfull and fast template engine almost like Django Templates or Jinja2.
- URL routing: can easy resolve urls described in specified format and reverse urls for view name and arguments taken.
- Bindings to WSGI and Tornado.
It’s not a full list of features. To read more look into documentation.