Linkero is compatible with Python-2 and Python-3.
What can I do with Linkero?
- Run REST API server
- Mount your Python developments or wrappers as API REST service. Only spend time developing your APIs behaviour.
- Add new APIs easily to already existing gateway development.
- Generate Public APIs.
- Generate Private APIs.
- Security using user and password authentication.
- Security using token.
- Grant privileges to desired APIs or only a group of calls of API to specific users.
- User accounts persistence using SQLite DB.
- Integration with other WSGI (Web Server Gateway Interface):
You can install or upgrade linkero with:
- $ pip install linkero --upgrade
Or you can install from source with:
- $ git clone https://github.com/ingran/linkero.git --recursive
- $ cd linkero
- $ pip install .
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.