A set of tools to manage all the crap for the CAT Board.
- Configure the FPGA on the CAT Board with a bitstream file stored in the Raspberry Pi.
- Program the CAT Board serial flash with a bitstream that will be loaded
- into the FPGA upon power-up or reset.
- Erase the serial flash.
- Removed dependency on spi module (python-spi).
- python-spi package was incorporated into litterbox and modified to increase transfer rates.
- Documentation moved to Github pages.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.