Chinese language utilities - pinyin, zhuyin, encodings, phonetics
Project DescriptionRelease History
ltchinese - A library of utilities for the Chinese language (pinyin, zhuyin, encodings, phonetics, etc.) from http://lost-theory.org.
- ocrat - represents the data from the Ocrat Mirror Project (stroke order
- GIFs, etc.) at http://lost-theory.org/ocrat
- conversion - conversion functions between Chinese encodings / representations
- annotate - annotate and romanize Chinese characters / words with pinyin,
- zhuyin, etc.
- phonetics - represents the data from the Mandarin Phonetics table (valid
- Mandarin syllables, male / female pronunciation clips)