Simple markdown to LaTeX converter.
A lame Markdown to LaTeX converter.
Run pip install md2latex (use sudo if necessary).
See test.md for an example and run md2latex test.md test.tex to taste a flavor of it.
- headings (converted to sections)
- lists (converted to enumerate/itemize)
- emphasis, strong and monospace text style
- hyperlink (using hyperref package)
- footnote (in mistune syntax)
You can inline LaTeX commands because they are not markdown-parsable. However, md2latex doesn’t do auto-escaping for you so if you have underscore LaTeX meta chracters such as _ or % in your document, be cautious!
Thanks @lepture for the super awersome mistune markdown parser.