A workflow for Plone >= 4.1 with a state that opens documents in an overlay
What is this?
- This Plone product gives you a new popup_workflow so you can publish an item for pop-up effect.
- When clicking on it in the navigation menu or wherever the state class is shown (like in folder_listing, tableview, )
- The popup effect is disabled when logged in (so its possible to edit content the normal way)
Warning: Version 4.1 is for Plone 4.1, 4.2 etc ONLY. Use version 0.7 for Plone 4.0
- Install medialog.popupworkflow
- Change workflow of a folder or content type or something to Popup workflow
- Change state of some content to Popup Publish. For security reasons, the change view menu is now disabled. You will need to Normal Publish it to change view.
- Log out, or use another browser
- Click on that item in the navigation portlet
If you uninstall the product, you should uninstall or reinstall collective.prettyphoto
http://products.medialog.no/popupworkflow Click on the menu on the left
Nathan van Gheem, whose products and help inspired me to make this.
- added option for modal (so only the close button closes the popup)
- added js for “.section.galleri”
- added js for images
- fixed settings so width of prettyphoto properties works
- added set width to popuppages,
- Most things have been changed, due to improvements in Plone >= 4.1.
- All content types can have popup now, if they are supported by Prettyphoto.
- Added a new main template so css and js loads (propely).
- Changed the views to use this main template
- Added views for Pageturner, easyslider (a new one)
- Added view for Image
- Added more views (document, formgen, page)
- Put a condition on js so it is possible to edit content
- disabled view menu when content is in popup state, to prevent changing to a view that doesnt support pop-up
- Skin register fixed
- Works with maps, truegallery and collective.gallery
- Workflow guard using getLayout instead of layout
- Guard etc. updated
- Added view for Maps (location and Map view). You will need to customize this to use it (go to portal skins, popupworkflow and press customize on it)
- Guard on Popup Publish not on gallery, plonetrueallery, maps, location
- Initial release