Job Posting application for the Mezzanine CMS
This app is NOT ready for production use but play as you will. It’s pretty basic.
- Create a list of job posting with delayed and expiring durations
- Provide basic templates to get started
- Seamlessly integrate with the Mezzanine CMS
Installation and Usage
Install the app by using pip:
$ pip install mezzanine-careers
Add careers to INSTALLED_APPS and synchronize/migrate the database.
Go to the admin site and create new job posts in the Careers section
New features and fixes are welcome. Better if it comes with a patch or pull request. You can find the latest development sources at GitHub. Issues are tracked at the GitHub project page.
- add user posting form modelled or integrate mezzanine forms
- add user uploads (resumes, CVs, portfolio, etc.)
- add user email replies
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mezzanine-careers-0.1.tar.gz (7.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|