Print all pages in a folder with one shot
mfabrik.printall allows you to print all pages in a folder on one shot. Different pages are separated by a page break.
This package is mainly used for printing on-line manual, etc. items out of Plone easily.
Add to buildout.cfg:
eggs = mfabrik.printall
New option Print All appears in Actions menu of Folder content items after installing this add-on through Plone Add-ons.
Commercial support options guarantee that you do not need to fight with buildouts or cryptic tracebacks alone. We will do it for you.
- Community support: Affordable support contract for open source community members who wish to support the project
- Enterprise support: Serious support for serious business
Our top class Python developers are ready to help you with any software development needs.
This add-on is tested with
- Plone 4.0.1
- Remove inline styles. Add sample CSS.
- Rewrite relative image URLs correctly, so that relative images can be printed
- Add Table of Contents to the first page
- Fixed missing description [miohtama]
- reST fixes [miohtama]
- plone.org release [miohtama]
- Initial release