A module provides basic functions for parsing mime-type names and matching them against a list of media-ranges.
This module provides basic functions for handling mime-types. It can handle matching mime-types against a list of media-ranges. See section 14.1 of the HTTP specification [RFC 2616] for a complete explanation.
- parse_mime_type(): Parses a mime-type into its component parts.
- parse_media_range(): Media-ranges are mime-types with wild-cards and a ‘q’ quality parameter.
- quality(): Determines the quality (‘q’) of a mime-type when compared against a list of media-ranges.
- quality_parsed(): Just like quality() except the second parameter must be pre-parsed.
- best_match(): Choose the mime-type with the highest quality (‘q’) from a list of candidates.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mimeparse-ng-0.1.4.tar.gz (4.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|