Python client for the RESTful API of the Propertyshelf MLS.
mls.apiclient is a Python client for the RESTful API of the Propertyshelf MLS.
Use pip or easy_install to install the package:
$ pip install mls.apiclient
Or install from the sources:
$ tar xzf mls.apiclient-0.1.tgz $ cd mls.apiclient-0.1 $ python setup.py install
- Allow additional search params for getting a single resource.
- Move responses requirement to test section.
- Update tests.
- Don’t break on SSL verification. Deactivate SSL verification, if failed in first attempt, and try again.
- Added connection timeout for MLS requests.
- Check for JSON return value.
- Restructured API request and response handling and generation of resources for the new RESTful API.
- First public release.
- Return list of tuples instead list of lists.
- Raise MLSError if ValueError occurs during connection buildup.
- Initial release.
When you’re reading this you have probably already run easy_install mls.apiclient. Find out how to install setuptools (and EasyInstall) here: http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall
Alternatively, if you are using zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, you can do this:
Add mls.apiclient to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... mls.apiclient
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
mls.apiclient is copyright Propertyshelf, Inc.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.