Calendar related portlets for the Plone Monet Calendar events suite
Portlet extension for the Plone suite Monet Calendar.
It add a new portlet type (designed for beeing used where wide space is available, like inside a collective.portletpage area) that display results and view taken from a calendar section inside the site. You can also provide additional filters on the portlet itself.
Developed with the support of:
All of them supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Fix problem with new plone calendar portlet: need data-year and data-month attributes [lucabel].
- Plone calendar portlet customization moved here from monet.calendar.extensions [keul]
- fixed portlet permission to a better ones (also compatible with Plone 4.1) [keul]
- added the default values to the __init__ parameters into the assignment of portlet [mirco]
- fixed italian translation [keul]
- fixed a bug that make the portlet broken when specifying 0 and 0 in “days” paramenter [keul]
- added Header as link portlet option, for make the portlet title clickable [keul]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size monet.calendar.portlet-0.4.1.tar.gz (19.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for monet.calendar.portlet-0.4.1.tar.gz