Old event type for Plone (use only for remove older versions of this package)
Do not use
For sure you don’t need this package!
Starting from monet.calendar.event 0.4.0 you don’t need this package anymore.
Add this package to your buildout only if you used an older version of monet.calendar.event; unluckily we can’t remove easily this dependency in old sites.
Install this package only if, reinstalling a Monet Calendar component, you get an error like this:
Traceback (innermost last): Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 125, in publish Module Zope2.App.startup, line 238, in commit Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit Module transaction._transaction, line 395, in commit Module transaction._transaction, line 495, in _commitResources Module ZODB.Connection, line 510, in commit Module ZODB.Connection, line 555, in _commit Module ZODB.Connection, line 582, in _store_objects Module ZODB.serialize, line 407, in serialize Module ZODB.serialize, line 416, in _dump PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'monet.recurring_event.interfaces.IMonetRecurringEventLayer'>: import of module monet.recurring_event.interfaces failed
- final (AKA: dont’t need this package anymore) version [keul]
- minimal documentation added [keul]
- first public release
- Deprecated overrides.zcml [keul]
- New validation on event save; check if the start/end date is invalidated by excepts or cadences [keul]
- added i18n script for translations [keul]
- fixed compatibility problem with Plone 3.3+ [keul]
- removed unised stuff like portlets [keul]
- disabled Generic Setup steps, as this product is no more maintained to be used alone [keul]
0.4.3 and below (…far away in the past…)
- a lot of italian change history omitted