Emulator for different kinds (Debian/Yum/Pypi/Maven/…) of package repositories on the same server.
Moneta is a web application emulating different kinds of package repositories. The goal is not to replace official mirrors like packages.debian.org or mirror.centos.org, but to have a single location for all your Python/Java/Debian/RedHat private packages.
Repositories are created on-the-fly and you can limit upload rights to some groups of users.
Currently, you can create the following types of repositories:
- Aptitude for Ubuntu or Debian systems,
- Yum for CentOS, Fedora or Red Hat systems,
- Maven for Java or Scala packages,
- Pypi for Python packages,
- Gem for Ruby packages,
- Jetbrains for IntelliJ/PyCharm/PhpStorm/RubyMine/AppCode/CLion plugins,
- Vagrant boxes,
- any binary, versionned files.