Musica is a free and open source computational music toolkit written in Python covering several topics from music theory, audio analysis to high quality figure generation
What is the Musica Toolkit ?
Musica is a free and open source computational music toolkit written in Python covering several topics from music theory, audio analysis to high quality figure generation.
Where is the Documentation ?
The documentation is available on the Musica Home Page.
What are the main features ?
- Music Theory : temperament, pitch, interval, scale
- Audio Analysis
- Spectrum analysis, e.g. Harmonic Power Spectrum to find the pitch
- Database using YAML format
- Instrument database covering usual orchestrations, e.g. classic and jazz music
- Tuning database for string instruments
- handle English and Latin convention
- translation of music therms using gettext
- Score Format
- High Quality Figures : piano keyboard, fretboard etc.
How to install it ?
Look at the installation section in the documentation.
Authors: Fabrice Salvaire
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size musica-toolkit-0.1.0.tar.gz (1.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|